Sherlock’s T-shirts (1 of ∞)
- Ep. 1x01 “Pilot”->“I am not Lucky I am good” ( I don’t know the original, but you can get a similar one here).
- Ep. 1x09 “You Do It To Yourself”-> Jacks & Jokers, Red "Bee 92" T-Shirt sold out, but you can get it in Black Heather here on sale.
- Ep. 1x11 “Dirty Laundry”->Sol Angeles, ”24 Hours” T-shirt available in purple, or you can get this alternative in black
- Ep. 1x14 “The Deductionist”->Jacks & Jokers, “Blue Kingshead” T-shirt sold out, but this canadian site still have some sizes in stock!! or you can get it in black or Ice blue.
- Ep. 1x 17 “Posibility Two”->Jacks & Jokers, “Aviator peacock fade" t-shirt sold out, but you can get it in black or navy.
- Ep.1x20 “Dead Man Switch” ->Sol Angeles, “The End” T-shirt sold out, but this is an excellent alternative.
I’m a big tough girl. I tie my own sandals and everything.
Kate Beckett - November 17th, 1979
Bones - 9x09 - The Fury in the Jury
"She’s a big, beautiful brunette in the line of taste you might attribute to every slanky, hungry sex slave in the world, but also is intelligent, well-read, writes poetry, a Zen student, knows everything, who is in fact just simply a big, healthy Romanian Jewess who wants to marry a good, hardy man and go live on a farm in the valley." | Lenore Kandel - “Big Sur”
booth & brennan | marry me (9x06)
Booth: I worked really, really hard on my vows, but now that we’re here… Look, hey, do you remember the last time that we were here? Standing right around this spot, it was right in the beginning before we really knew each other. I was trying to get away from you because you were irritating me and you chased me down and you caught up to me. I said to you, ‘Listen, I just have to get all my ducks in a row,’ and then you said to me, ‘I can be a duck!’ We have been chasing each other for a long time. We’ve been chasing each other through wars and serial killers and ghosts and snakes. Chasing you has been the smartest thing I’ve ever done in my life and being chased by you has been my greatest joy. But now, we don’t have to chase each other because we caught each other.
Brennan: When Hodgins and I were buried alive, we each wrote a message to someone we loved incase our bodies were ever found. Hodgins wrote to Angela and I wrote to you. Dear Agent Booth, you are a confusing man. You are irrational and impulsive, superstitious and exasperating. You believe in ghosts and maybe even Santa Claus and because of you I’ve started to see the universe differently. How is it possible that simply looking into your fine face gives me such joy? Why does it make me so happy that every time I try to sneak a peek at you, you’re already looking at me. Like you it makes no sense, and like you, it feels right. If I ever get out of here, I will find a time and place to tell you that you make my life messy and confusing and unfocused and irrational and wonderful. This is that time, this is that place.
"Maybe we should put something in our vows about following each other to creepy places.”
“What do you think happens now?” “Everything that happens next.”
Bones - 9x06 - The Woman in White